Re: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

Well I can see mine all the time. Just ran T-mobile to get a
replacement and
they say I have to go into the store I bought it from to get it replaced!!
As if they are going to have any instock!

With Orange a courier came and swapped out my phone the next day - no
questions asked! Now that was customer services!

Ho yin

<lists@xxxxxxx<lists%40ukusa.demon.co.uk>
<lists%25>40ukusa.demon.co.uk> > wrote:

> > Is anyone using BlueTooth with their Vario II ? I have another BT
> > capable phone that offers many profiles when paired to my PC BT
> adaptor
> > and more importantly sees many profiles from the PC but the Vario
only
> > sees a single serial port profile ..... (the PC adaptor is using
BT v2