From: Nigel Giddings [mailto:nigel@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 December 2006 07:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Dulux colour

Peter,

Dulux have changed the names of the paints...

I believe it is now 'Clouded Slate' 2 or 3. I think people talked about
something in between.

Online Dulux colour chart

HYPERLINK "http://tinyurl.com/wpftr"http://tinyurl.com/wpftr

I have a tin in the basement and will check tomorrow and get back to you if
you haven't had an answer before.

What type of projector are you using? Different systems have different
needs. I have a CRT which is better for blacks than DLP or LCD so you may
need to go darker by a shade.

I have to say I can't believe how good a bit of painted  MDF can be.... I
would be blown away with a proper screen?

Nigel

PS HYPERLINK "http://www.avforums.com/"www.avforums.com
would be a good
place to research