RE: Dulux colour

  • Subject: RE: Dulux colour
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:24:00 -0000

Peter,

=20

Dulux have changed the names of the paints=85

=20

I believe it is now =91Clouded Slate=92 2 or 3. I think people talked
about=
something in between.

=20

Online Dulux colour chart

HYPERLINK "http://tinyurl.com/wpftr"http://tinyurl.com/wpftr

=20

I have a tin in the basement and will check tomorrow and get back to you
if=
you haven=92t had an answer before.

=20

What type of projector are you using? Different systems have different
need=
s. I have a CRT which is better for blacks than DLP or LCD so you may need
=
to go darker by a shade.

=20

I have to say I can=92t believe how good a bit of painted  MDF can be=85.
I=
would be blown away with a proper screen?

=20

Nigel

=20

PS HYPERLINK "http://www.avforums.com/"www.avforums.com