Re: [OT]? - Hi8 Video Capture from CamCorder.

Hiya Ian,
Mmm don't have a Sony to re-record through at the mo, nice idea though.

I have been looking at the the pinnacle hardware you get with the Studio
Pro suit (pci card and external connections box for the video etc.). It
appears to be bungled with the Studio software. Question being - is it
any good?

Looking at the demo's, seems a little 'Tomy's My First Video Software'
to be honest, but I guess that's just a bad 'live demo' they have on the
web.

I've seen Adobe Première (1.5 I think) which seems to have more bells,
whistles and buttons you could think of but I guess that's the pro end
of the market? Pinnacle also do the 'Liquid' software which seems to
have a few more features.

How does it work for you?

Cheers
Wayne.

ian.bird@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi
>
> I use a Sony DV camcorder and its AV in ability. Essentially I play my
Hi8