New poll for ukha_d

Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
ukha_d group:

If you have Sky+ then would you say:

o It;s great, I have no problems with it and I would recommend
o I have the odd problem, lock-up or missing recordings but still think it
worthwhile
o I have loads of problems with it and I'd not recommend it to anyone

web site listed above.

Thanks!