RE: Re: UPS's...again

Ah! - That's reminded me, I *still* need to sort mine out. -
Especially
important now since we did have a brownout last week that knocked both
my servers offline, and they wouldn't start up again until the mains
lead was physically removed & reinserted into the PSU's.

Have you got anything that can support 2 fairly heavily laden servers;
one has 7 HDD's in it, the other has 3. Both are running P4's.

Ideally it will be rackmount, and will fit in 2U, although I could
stretch to either 3U or even 4U at a push..

Oh, and if it could be black as well that would be really great!

I don't have a "budget" per se, but that's not to say that
money's no
object! - obviously being a seasoned UKHA-er I want it as cheap as
possible, but I'm kinda hoping to stay in the "couple of hundred"
ballpark...

Got anything?

Cheers.

Paul G.