RE: Dynalite Unveil New LCD Colour Touchscreen

  • Subject: RE: Dynalite Unveil New LCD Colour Touchscreen
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:06:53 -0000

> They are also launching a new dimmer range from January - an=20
> 8 circuit universal dimmer that has a din rail unpoulated=20

Yeah, I got that press release too (below).  There's new software too
(DLight III), press release below too.

M.

New Product =96 DDMC802
Dynalite's modular DDMC802 heralds a new wave in intelligent design.
Developed specifically for the residential automation market, the 8 channel
multipurpose device provides a range of control technologies; leading edge
=
&
trailing edge dimming, switched on/off relay control & ballast control
in
the one convenient unit.
The contemporary housing design allows for greater heat dissipation,
reducing stress on internal components, increasing product longevity and
providing greater load capacity in an easy to install DIN Rail device. This
allows the DDMC802 to be able to be used for a wide variety of applications
and reduces the overall number of load controllers required on a
project.=20
The removable front panel provides device reset, channel override and
programming capability without removal of the switchboard cover and
subsequent exposure of electrical wiring. The result is a unit that is
easier to commission, easier to service and easier to reprogram.
The DDMC802 accepts up to 8 module cards (with a maximum load per channel
o=
2A) from the following list:=20
=A7	DDLM102 1 x 2A leading edge phase control module, suitable for
incandescent lamps and some types of dimmable electronic transformers
=A7	DDTM102 1 x 2A trailing edge phase control module, suitable for use
with most types of dimmable electronic transformers
=A7	DDRM102 1 x 2A relay module, suitable for switched loads
=A7	DDBM100 1 channel ballast module, suitable for controlling DALI, DSI
& 1-10V ballasts and transformers (a relay module must be paired with a
HF
ballast module when controlling 1-10V ballasts)
See the DDMC802 on the Dynalite stand (M130) at Integrated Systems Europe,
30th January =96 1st February 2007 or stand M9 at ARC07 12th =96 13th
Febru=
ary
2007 or e-mail us at info@xxxxxxx .=20=20

New Product =96 DLight III
Dynalite=92s powerful suite of PC software DLightIII combines intuitive
use=
control features with powerful monitoring and reporting facilities,
providing the ultimate control solution for energy management and
architectural applications.=20
DLightIII=92s =93MapView=94 is the front end of our powerful software and
i=
s a
user-friendly master configuration, control and reporting tool that
utilise=
site floorplan backdrops for intuitive navigation.  It allows preset scenes
to be easily selected and provides a true reflection of system status in
real time.  Smart icons automatically reflect the status of each device as
it monitors individual fixtures for early detection of lamp failures and
calculates lamp run times etc.  Control areas can also be easily
reconfigured using simple mouse framing techniques.=20=20
DLightIII=92s =93TrayPan=94, client software, resides in the tool tray of
a=
ny
users desktop PC and uses the existing building LAN to communicate with
DLIII Server.  It enables an office worker to control the switching and
illuminance level of his or her workstation without leaving the desk.=20
DLightIII =93Server=94 provides high-level integration and control options
=
Dynalite=92s DyNet network via Ethernet.  The DyNet network is connected
to=
PCs COM or USB port and information is exchanged via client software
runnin=
on the server PC or clients connecting remotely over the Ethernet network
using TCP/IP.  Integration to other services is made simple via the use of
=
set of calls for an industry standard DCOM interface.  It is an inexpensive
solution for providing occupants of open plan office space with control
ove=
their local environment.=20
For more information, visit the Dynalite stand (M130) at Integrated Systems