RE: Xbox softmodding

You mean like this:

=20

http://www.wintermute-ltd.com/ukha/xboxhowto.htm

=20

people don=92t put all of the bits in one place to avoid getting their
asse=
sued off ;)

=20

If you are getting stuck, buy yourself a Memory Card from Toys R Us (a
couple of quid max, you only need the 8Mb one) and post it to me =96 I=92ll
stick the saved game for 007 Agent Under Fire on it for you, and bob=92s
ye=
uncle.

=20

Picking up a copy of 007 AUF is dead easy =96 it=92s a =A33-4 bargain
basem=
ent
game now.

=20