Latest message you have seen: RE: {Disarmed} RE: [OT] Impressive screensavers...

RE: c-bus planning on a new build - need advice

  • Subject: RE: c-bus planning on a new build - need advice
  • From: "ben addison" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:44:45 +0100

Hi John,

Give me a ring and I will see what I can do, anytime is fine.

But if you get the electrician to do what you have stated in point one you
will be fine as the c-bus can be designed around your plan later. Mian
thing
is that you have all the wires in place, with the correct cable types.

Thanks

Ben Addison

Ben Addison Ltd (electrical Contractors)

07889845712

www.benaddison.com

_____