Latest message you have seen: Myro Control Launch "Myro:Home"

Re: Combining Two RF signals

Maplin do a modulator that covers the entire UHF band and is
supposedly quite good, code VH89W.

I would image that any external modulator is likely to be at least as
good as the modulator built into the cable box.

Nick.