Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

Fw: Lightning

  • Subject: Fw: Lightning
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:52:34 +0100

Not got a 50-foot high 'Otto' on the top if your house have you ?

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 28/08/2006 10:27 -----

Discussion
Main Topic