Latest message you have seen: RE: Autoglide & X10

RE: Combining Two RF signals

  • Subject: RE: Combining Two RF signals
  • From: <rich_lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:20:21 +1200

External modulator from the cablebox would be my choice - filters can
end up
getting pricey if they are not an off the shelf item. A mate had to do the
filter thing at there holiday house because there are 2 transmitters
visable
from there location and the antennas couldnt be combined without getting
bad
ghostly shadows of the other site on the picture.

Your quite lucky over there having most of the band free to play with, here
in NZ there are 10 channels in use on UHF, and most are spaced 3 or 4 apart
which makes fitting modulators in a nightmare task. I almost went as far as
getting some CATV band modulators to get around it.

_____