Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

Re: Re: Russound kit in the UK?

FWIW Promixis (Girder and NetRemote) are also beta-testing a Russound
plugin at the moment.

[Usual declaration of interest - I'm working for Promixis at the
moment]

k> I hadn't heard that HS were working on Russound plugin - I was just
k>  about to fork out on the Mainlobby plugin. I was one of the original
k>  testers when the ML Russound plugin was free so I'd been using that
k>  until I upgraded to ML 3. Doesn't seem to work as well with the new
k>  MLserver as I've been suffering lots of repeated commands.
k>
k>  Just to add to Chris's comments - if there is one thing, it has to
k>  be speed - both for control responses and messages to the keypads.
k>  For it to pass the WAF test it has to be quick. No use trying to
k>  explain how to press a key and then wait for a few seconds - by that
k>  time she's pressed it 20 times :-)
k>
k>  Kevin W.
k>
k>  --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Christopher Purves"
k>  <CHRIS_PURVES@...> wrote:

>> I am actually going the other way - getting rid of homeseer :) Not
k>  completely decide but we shall see!! As for the CAV plugin I think
k>  it is simple control and reporting and ability to send messages !

>> Chris

>> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>> > From: groups@...
>> > Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:31:21 +0100
>> > Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Russound kit in the UK?
>> >
>> > Chris,
>> > Homeseer are developing a plugin for the CAV6.6 right now and
k>  asked if there's anything extra they can build in apart from the
k>  standard control and reporting.
>> > Is there anything the ML plugin can't do that you wished it
k>  could? Or something that's particularly awkward etc?
>> > I'm currently thinking that it would be best to control the
CAV
k>  from HomeSeer rather than ML - but not entirely decided.
>> > Paul.
k>  On Behalf Of

Mainlobby
k>  integration.