Latest message you have seen: Re: OT: Kaliedascape Wannabe!!

RE: Re: HA Holy Grail #1: Occupancy Detection

  • Subject: RE: Re: HA Holy Grail #1: Occupancy Detection
  • From: "Andy Laurence" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:30:01 +0100

From: Kevin Hawkins [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
>     Yes - remembered this from an old post (July 2005) and it's
exactly
> what I want - so did this never quite make it ??
>
>     http://www.automated.it/gm/index.html

That's vey cool.  How do you get the data from TomTom?  I run TomTom on my
mobile phone, so if I can get the data to a server of my chosing, I can fix
it from there.  The struggle I've had is getting data from the GPS to the
server.  I was planning to use a manual method of tapping it into a
browser!

> PS - Do you click 'reply to' and then copy/paste or retype over
subject
> lines when you reply on UKHA as I noticed that your posts always seem
> break the threading of topics - as do Gareths,  - this one both broke
> the thread and even inherited the wrong subject......  ;-)

It's probably my client.  I use Outlook Web Access on Exchange 2000 Server.
 At home, I use Outlook 2003, so it probably works OK there.  As for the
subject, that wasn't my fault ;-)

Cheers,
Andy