Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

Re: Integrating BT Home Monitor VP1000/Visonic to Homeseer

My curtains just use an X10 appliance module so they are toggle only.
I tur=
on the X10 wait 10 seconds for them to open, then turn it off. I've always
had a problem of not being 100% accurate as X10 is not the best and no
status check. I now have a visonic wireless door sensor (=A310) attached to
the curtains. It's hidden at the top behind them so homeseer can see if
the=
are open or closed. I can now use proper logic with homeseer like open and
close rather than just toggle. Much happier now!

On 8/23/06, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use either relays on the force open and force closed lines or the
X10