Re: Asterix PBX, what do I need

Hiya Paul,
I have to agree with the others - I have a Linksys SPA3000 and it works
a treat - standard phone plugged into it as well as the NTL phone line -
which supports passing caller line ID to asterisk so you can call screen
with it!. This is connected to my lan along with cisco phones - no worries!
One neat feature with the SPA's - if the power fails it auto fails over
to just connect the analogue port directly to the phone line, back to a
standard analogue system. As soon as the power is there - it resyncs
with Asterisk and the rest of the system can make use of it.

If you want some context ideas - take a look at
http://www.planetwayne.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=8
:)

Cheers
Wayne.