RE: Re: [OT] Sky Plus

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Sky Plus
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:46:35 +0100

=20

> Oh .. so I have to pay the sub of =A310 to get the Sky + features.

In a nutshell, unless you qualify for free with the higher cost sub
packages.

>=20
> Any difference in quality between the different makes then?

There are a lot of reports of issues with the Amstrad box on digitalspy.

>=20
> Really I am scuppered and should just take the basic sky package?

In a nutshell, if you want sky+, then =A325 is the minimum sub with Sky+.
(There is a =A310 sky+ only sub with only the free to air channels, but
getting that is hard)

The other option is a freeview PVR which would be paid for in less than a
year of sky subs?

Cheers, Des.