Re: [OT] Sky emails - word of warning

phone sky customer services and complain rather profusely.  tell
them=20=20
you find it annoying to the point you're considering switching to=20=20
another provider, say NTL / telewaste.  that gets it fixed REAL=20=20
quick.  they gave me a month free viewing when i kicked up stick=20=20
about 9 months ago for a similar thing.

On 18 Aug 2006, at 11:14, Paul Gale wrote:

> Just a word of warning in case anyone considers giving Sky an
email=20=20
> address on-line =96 I did this to register for their on-line services
=
=20
> but there wasn=92t an option to refuse marketing emails in the=20=20
> future. I=92ve now had numerous emails from all kinds of
different=20=20