Re: [OT] Tom Tom One Recommendations

I had this same conversation here about six months ago! :)

It's a cracking bit of kit, throughly recommended.
I should have a look on pocketgps.co.uk, they have downloadable (for a
small fee) overlays of all the traffic cameras in the UK, along with
extra spoken words which warn you in advance! Marvellous! And extra
voices like John Cleese telling you where to go...

There is just one very minor proviso I would add, that affects ALL GPS
navigators, not just the TT1, to a greater or lessor extent, when it has
plotted you a route, spend 2 seconds sanity checking it. It will ALWAYS
get you to your destination, but may take you miles out of your way
because, for example, you specified motorways and there is no direct
route etc...

One tip, I would recommend getting a small soft case to put it in,
otherwise it gets battered in the glovebox.

Lee