From: Mark McCall
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:49 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] USB Turntable & Cassette Decks - Convert your Vinyl
& Cassettes to Digital

If, like me, you are of a certain age, then you probably have some strange
black disks gather dust in your loft. Perhaps your children have seen them
and asked what they are? Perhaps, like me, you've explained that they are
"like big CDs". As well as your old vinyl collection you probably
have
plenty of old cassette tapes too, which isn't very convenient in today's
digital world of iTunes, iPods and wireless streaming media players.

But fear not, for help is at hand. You could soon be listening to all your
old favourites again with the help of these two new devices...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1743.html

M.