Automated backup of HA PC?

  • Subject: Automated backup of HA PC?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:18:51 +0100

What, if any, automated backups are people using for their HA Servers?

I have an Ultrium 2 tape which I=92ll do an initial backup to, but for
freq=
uent use it won=92t be very practical as it=92s connected to other
machines=
. Tapes are pretty high maintenance anyway.

I have used a drive backup prog before (think it was a Paragon product???)
=
which seemed OK.

I=92d like to backup the O/S drive from my main server (W2K3) and HA PC
(XP=
).

Was wondering if there=92s a clear winner when it comes to this?

Paul.