RE: Monitoring CPU temps and poss fans?

  • Subject: RE: Monitoring CPU temps and poss fans?
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:11:10 +0100

Ach don't apologise - I'm just having a light hearted swipe at Kevin
and his
doom mongering ;)

In your own environment it's likely that the Floorplan utility is the best
choice - the MBM plugin should generate a nice consistent message, and it's
not too "chatty" either.

As for the hair, have you seen a recent picture of me? :D

http://wiki.xplproject.org.uk/index.php/Image:Ianukha.jpg

I had a full head of hair when I started this.

_____