RE: Extending lots of Cat5?

  • Subject: RE: Extending lots of Cat5?
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:44:54 +0100

(n)etwork (t)est and (t)ermination (p)oint. Well I think ?
But I'm not sure if that's what the boxes are called.
You find them in office buildings where telephone wiring points terminate.
I've not got easy browsing web access from here (only my xda with me) but
they definitely sell them in cpc.
Where's Mr Doxey when you need him :-)

Rob
(via XDA Exec)