Re: Extending lots of Cat5?

Dunno, whether this is what you want to do or whether it would get the
WAF
but...

How much of it could you leave in there e.g. leave the patch panels and
mos=
of the switches in there and run fibre up to your new Node 0?

(BTW, the gallery on you website appears to be broken - I'm getting PHP
errors when I tried to look at it for pictures of your exiting Node 0)

Andy

On 13/08/06, Paul Gale <groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thinking about how I'm going to move Node0 and extend all 120 Cat5
runs +
> all the other cabling.
>
> One option is to use those punch down frames someone mentioned =96 but
I'=
ve
> still not found anything small enough and suitable =96 anyone got any
ide=
as?