New 4 way Cat 5 AV distribution from Keene

  • Subject: New 4 way Cat 5 AV distribution from Keene
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:15:20 -0000

Just had an email from Keene electronics advertising this:

http://www.keene.co.uk/multi.php?mycode=3DC5KDA4

4 way S-vid or composite + stereo audio and IR, CAT 5 AV distribution=20
amp with receivers. Nice touch that the receivers are line powered and=20
don't need a seperate transformer.

No affiliation etc. etc. but a great sounding bit of kit at a very=20
reasonable price (=A3269). Now all we need is someone to test the=20
quality :-)   I would volunteer but the other halfs got her spending=20
hat on now the extention is taking shape :-0

Kevin W.=20