Re: Is there a Linux version of Windows Media Centre Edition?

oh, i forgot the little editing bit you need to do with the script,
which isnt really the fault of knoppmyth, it's a bug in xmltv,
there's two lines you need to edit. search the knoppmyth forums for
details.   if i had time i'd post the details just now, but i kinda
have to run.