Re: TopupTV + MCE 2005

there are cam emulators that only require a card in a card reader
hanging off the serial port.  i have no idea how welll they work, or
if they can be made to work with MCE, having never had any need for
them.  might be worth googling for yankse (the cam emulator i use for
other purposes, without a card) and seeing where that gets you.

also, i'll email you a couple of pointers to "grey area" sites
off
list that aren't really suitable for being on list.  if anyone is
after them, gimme a yell.