Re: OT: USB 1.1 limitations

  • Subject: Re: OT: USB 1.1 limitations
  • From: "Geoff H" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 09:45:45 +0100

Not sure if I can really help with the problem but just checking
some details.

You are not trying to store lots of files to the root directory are you?

There is a limitation on the number of files that can be written to the
root directory. Creating folders or sub-directories overcomes this.

Apart from this, I can't think of any reason why you are having this
problem.

Geoff