Re: Bump keys

I did some digging on fingerprint locks, not surprisingly they all are
made in China and for a lock which costs maybe 300 quid can be bought
direct for around 60 - doesn't seem to be any minimum quantity either,
though they knock off another 1% if you want more than 1000.  If enough
people wanted them it might be worth exploring more, at the very least
it might reduce the cost of shipping and customs duties.  Any takers?

Martin