Fw: Require cheap audio cat5 balun

  • Subject: Fw: Require cheap audio cat5 balun
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:07:33 +0100

p155

I meant spare rx's !!

<ahem>

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 07/08/2006 17:05 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 16:53

.
Subject:
.
RE: [ukha_d] Require cheap audio cat5 balun
.
Category:

> Havn't got this 2nd sub yet - nor do I have a TX I can use to send the
> signal in the first place chap

Fair enough... but the sentance...

"I use KAT5 extensively and have some spare KAT5 tx's"

... sort of gave me the impression that you had a spare TX !!!

Keith