From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gale
Sent: 07 August 2006 09:22
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] io-homecontrol?

I'm putting Velux windows into my loft conversion - some of them may be
higher up and so an electric opening version might be specified.

They use a secure wireless system called io-homecontrol which is developed
with a couple of other manufacturers including Honeywell. This is the first
time I've come across it and wondered if anyone else has used it and has
other products that are compatible? The web site is very short on technical
detail - just a load of marketing hot air! It looks like the products are
mainly still in development though although Velux have released their
stuff.

Ideally, I'd like to integrate the windows with my HA system, so any
products (a central control station or hub etc) would be great.

Paul.