io-homecontrol?

I=92m putting Velux windows into my loft conversion =96 some of them
may be=
higher up and so an electric opening version might be specified.

They use a secure wireless system called io-homecontrol which is developed
=
with a couple of other manufacturers including Honeywell. This is the
first=
time I=92ve come across it and wondered if anyone else has used it and has=
other products that are compatible? The web site is very short on technica=
l detail =96 just a load of marketing hot air! It looks like the products
a=
re mainly still in development though although Velux have released their
st=
uff.

Ideally, I=92d like to integrate the windows with my HA system, so any
prod=
ucts (a central control station or hub etc) would be great.

Paul.