Re: LCD recommendations

  • Subject: Re: LCD recommendations
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 21:22:54 -0000

I Also have a Samsung 32" with DTT, very happy with it (One you
adjust=20
the colours to normal viewing). I have not used its HD functions yet.=20
Picture in Picture is limited to a its inbuilt tuner and a digital=20
signal (HDMI or VGA).=20

I got my unit from Waratah, very good service and the best price I=20
could find at the time. No connection etc, just a happy customer.

http://www.waratah.co.uk/acatalog/p_info.html?gl=3Dtelevisions&id=3D684

Regards
Ian=20=20