Re: [OT] Woodworking Routers...

Mmm Cheers people.
two votes for a DeWalt... best value I've found for a DeWalt Dw625ek is
on http://www.tooled-up.com -
£199.95.

Nice task I've been set by SWMBO to build some nice cupboards for under
the stairs (as well as replace the ceiling I took down to run cables :)
- oh and LED light stips for under the new banister - sorry - I digress )

Anyways its been non stop watching of 'The WoodWorking Channel' at the
mo streaming to my pc.
http://www.thewoodworkingchannel.com/

Thanks again
Wayne.

Paul Gale wrote:
> I'd recommend the Dewalt too - good bit of kit but fairly heavy as
Steve said.

> A couple of pics of it in my workshop mounted on a 'WoodRat' (a jig
device a bit like a milling machine):