From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marcus Warrington
Sent: 03 August 2006 12:34
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Cheap reliable PCs ?

Current Dell special

307-D083C1 - =A3270 or less delivered=20
Intel=AE Pentium=AE 4 Processor 531 with HT technology (3.00GHz, 800MHz
fsb=
, 1MB
cache)=20
Genuine Windows=AE XP Home Edition, SP2 (incl Symantec PC Restore
Recovery)=
=20
Processor upgrade from Celeron 346 to Pentium 4 531 included in your offer=
=20
256MB Single Channel DDR 533MHz [1x256MB] Memory=20
80GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive=20
48x/32x/48x/16x CDRW/DVD-ROM Combination Drive=20
No Security/Anti-Virus Protection=20
Integrated Intel=AE Graphics Media Accelerator 900
No Monitor=20
Integrated 2.0 Channel High Definition Audio=20

http://configure.
<http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=3D&c=3Duk&l=3Den&kc=
=3Da&oc=3DD
083C1&s=3Ddhs>
euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=3D&c=3Duk&l=3Den&kc=3Da&oc=3DD083C1&s=
=3Ddhs

take of the stupid 3 year warrenty and its down to =A3270.

Marcus