Fw: [ADVERT] For Sale Ford Transit Van 12 Months MOT

  • Subject: Fw: [ADVERT] For Sale Ford Transit Van 12 Months MOT
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:36:39 +0100

Can you chuck a working UPS in the back as part of the deal ? :-)

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 02/08/2006 14:26 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 14:19

.
Subject:
.
[ukha_d] [ADVERT] For Sale Ford Transit Van 12 Months MOT
.
Category:

For Sale Ford Transit Van, SWB, Low Roof, 2.0 Petrol, Manual, 1991 H=20
Reg, 12 Months MOT.

Just put it through the MOT at a cost of =A3253.
Plus in the last 3000 miles it has had new master brake cylinder,=20
full service, new manifold, new battery, new alternator and a few=20
other miscellaneous bits of work.

I run a UPS business and was running a car and a transit van.  I've=20
now bought an MPV which replaces both vehicles, so now the van is=20
surplus to requirements.

I've had it just over 2 years and done less than 3000 miles in it.
I'm asking =A3650 ono for it.  I think that is reasonable with the 12=20
months MOT and all the work I've had done on it (photocopies of=20
receipts available).

Mileometer reads 48160.  I've got the past MOTs back to 1999 when=20
the mileometer read 14400.  I don't have the mileage history between=20
new and 1999.

Bodywork is pretty good.  Few spots of rust around 1 or 2 wheel=20
arches.  Mechanically and electrically all ok.  Tyres are fine (back=20
ones look fairly new).  Passenger and sliding doors only lock from=20
the inside.  Cargo area is boarded out.  Cab area, seats &=20
radio/cassette ok.

The van is in NW London.  Viewing welcome.
The tax has just run out, so the new owner will have to get the road=20
tax before driving it away (too many cameras around that=20
automatically read registration plates and check for road tax, etc).

Please ask for photos.
Regards
Andy Whitfield

=20