Re: HA in upmarket developer homes ...

'agree ... needs to be well thought-through, and probably not just an
ad-on, as I think the developer stuff tends to be, with bad results (eg:
lights that come on automatically, when someone enters, even when
inappropriate, and air-con that fights ufh, to qute two examples from
the article today) ...

Chris

PS: forget teh link from fourteen months ago - 'not what I thought it
was ... and way OT !