Mirrors

At Smart Homes, the show at the NEC, I quite liked the mirrors which
doubled as display screens (or display screens that doubled as mirrors),
but they were a tad expensive, so I was looking into the idea of making
one myself ... using a two-way mirror, say.   I've Googled a lot,
though, and not really found anything suitable ...

But 'did find some convex mirrors, and wondered if they might be a way
of extending coverage from CCTV cameras, although they might have to be
motorised & have zoom, which might be getting too complicated !

http://www.safeoptions.co.uk/sotn/default.php?xDep=117&xClient=5a18d1847431f4e6e7e0c4a66ab6a89d

Chris