RE: Garden led lighting

  • Subject: RE: Garden led lighting
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:08:38 +0100

Let us know what you end up with Frank - will be most interested -
I've not fitted my RGB controllers yet as I'm waiting to get around to
doing some decking (probably a way off as I've got a huge list of furniture
to make yet!)

Are you looking for RGB within the fittings?

Paul.

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCD
> PQ
> > cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement Computer

> me

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-
> eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> > 7AJg> stuff High

> mp

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>
> > Improvement

> t&

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91