Re: C-Bus / Cat5e

  • Subject: Re: C-Bus / Cat5e
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 09:44:20 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Chris Hunter wrote:

> 25GBP + VAT eg:=20
> http://www.rapidelectronics.co.uk/rkmain.asp?PAGEID=3D80010&CTL_CAT_CODE=
=3D30142&STK_PROD_CODE=3DM66482&XPAGENO=3D1

I am confused by your URL now. That URL leads to a CAT5e cable that is
=A349.85 per box of 305m, not =A325 as you have stated.

> 45GBP + VAT eg: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/CACAT5E.html
> 50GBP +VAT eg:=20
> http://www.maplin.co.uk/search.aspx?MenuNo=3D1519&MenuName=3DNetwork%20Ca=
bles&FromMenu=3D
y&criteria=3DNetwork%20Cables&doy=3D29m4&worldid=3D2
> 30 - 70GBP +VAT eg:=20
> http://www.minitran.co.uk/pages/products/list.mhtml?ct=3D1&sc=3D1
(lots o=
f=20
> brands, lots of prices, even within a brand)

The minimum VAT inclusive prices on what you have quoted above is almost
=A330, not the =A320 that you have quoted as a comparison with C-Bus Pink
cable, and that is not LSOH like the C-Bus Pink. The only LSOH that I have
seen from your quotes above is from Minitran at =A383.66 per box.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx
Laser Business Systems Ltd.