RE: if you haven't got one of these, get one (Airpanel)

  • Subject: RE: if you haven't got one of these, get one (Airpanel)
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:34:18 +0100

Also keep an eye out for the Philips Desxcape units - they were an LCD
monitor which detached from its base and then automatically started a
remot=
desktop session so that you could carry on working with your PC undocked
.... Bloody superb and I wish I had bought the last one that we had at Lets
but I didn't have enough spare cash at the time.

:-(

http://reviews.zdnet.co.uk/hardware/monitors/0,39023935,10005175,00.htm

Phil