RE: if you haven't got one of these, get one (Airpanel)

  • Subject: RE: if you haven't got one of these, get one (Airpanel)
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:42:56 +0100

Mal,

I've got two of these - and personally I think they are far from crap ;)

They display webpages etc. fine - Perfectly good for all general usage with
the exception of Video !!

I use a 10" for Mainlobby in the bedroom RDP to an XP PC in the Study
- the
XP machines runs the two simultaneous logins hack and is fine - speed on
either the actual machine or the AirPanel is fine. Currently I use the
15"
as my main monitor, but when its unplugged it logs out the main user and
logins as an RDP - family love them

SWMBO approval rating quite high - perfect for doing the Sainsburys online
shopping while sat on the sofa :)

Dean.

=20
=20