From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
White, Peter
Sent: 26 April 2006 22:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] ADSL Max

Today is day 9 for me, and of course the connection has been down since
18.30 (connected through a neighbour again).  I'm not sure why 10 days is
the magic number, nor why they can't do at least some of their training
during the night (maybe they need the high contention rates seen during the
evening??), but I really hope it sorts itself out from day 11.  Either way,
I wasn't pre-warned of what is around a 30% outage rate, or nearer 50% in
terms of when I'd normally be using it.

Pete

_____