Re: [OT] ADSL Max

I was on the Nildram 1 meg service (all i could get from exchange),
after upgrading to MAX (and changing my adsl router out for a adsl2
compatible), the router over the past couple of days has been running at
6.9down/0.448up (was up at 8 at one stage)
although speed tests show i'm only getting on average 3meg down which is
good as its 3 times what i had but not so good as it should be able to
do double that, below is output from router for interested

> adsl stat
--------------------------- ATU-R Info (annex A)
----------------------------
Running Mode            :    G.DMT       State                : SHOWTIME
DS Actual Rate          :  6944000 bps   US Actual Rate       :
448000 bps
DS maximum Rate         :  6944000 bps   US maximum Rate      :
448000 bps
DS Path Mode            :        Fast    US Path Mode
:        Fast
NE Current Attenuation  :    39.0  dB    Cur SNR Margin       :
6.5  dB
DS actual PSDM(C)       : 00000000       US actual PSDM(R)    : 00000000
ADSL Firmware Version   : E.38.2.23
-------------------------------- ATU-C Info
---------------------------------
Far Current Attenuation :    28.0  dB    Far SNR Margin       :
21.0  dB
CO ITU Version[0]       : 00000000       CO ITU Version[1]    : 00000000
DSLAM CHIPSET VENDOR    : < Unknown >

INTL, DSTREAM bytes/depth=   0, symbols/codewords  =   0, latency=
0*0.25ms.
, USTREAM bytes/depth=   0, symbols/codewords  =   0, latency=
0*0.25ms.
CODE, DSTREAM fast parity bytes=   0, fast codeword=   0.
DSTREAM intl parity bytes=   0, intl codeword=   0.
CODE, USTREAM fast parity bytes=   0, fast codeword=   0.
USTREAM intl parity bytes=   0, intl codeword=   0.
Setting>>
FDQ : Enable, TCM : Enable, EC : Disable, Framing Mode : 3.
Running>>
FDQ :    Off, TCM :    Off, EC :    Off.
DS : Framing Mode 3, US : Framing Mode 3.
ADI ADSL Firmware Version: E.38.2.23