Fw: [OT] recomended DNS services?

  • Subject: Fw: [OT] recomended DNS services?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:33:54 +0100

I've been using DirectNIC for years. Faultless.

And you can add/modify DNS names at will, etc, and backups MX's

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 26/04/2006 17:31 -----

Discussion