From: Neil Ball [mailto:neilball@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 April 2006 16:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] ADSL Max

Any ADSL Max users out there yet?

I had my office changed (Eclipse Internet) and am happy with the results -
only 3.5Mb downstream on this particular connection but it is still cheaper
than the old 2Mb business rate previously charged so faster/cheaper than
before.

I'm particularly interested in the results from anyone on list who had a
512K or 1Mb service before due to their distance from the exchange. At home
I have a 1Mb service and although my SNR is good my line attenuation is
sitting in the mid 50's. I'm wondering if I will get any improvement by
changing over to ADSL Max. It's a few quid a month extra compared to the
fixed service I'm on just now so financially only worthwhile if I do see a
speed increase.

Neil B.

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"
on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: