RE: [OT] recomended DNS services?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] recomended DNS services?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:12:43 +0100

Li,

Just trying to get this straight in my head - I have my own Exchange 2003
mail server here and my MX record points straight to it. I also run Mail
Essentials to filter out spam (quite successfully) using a number of
methods including the various blacklists.

How would having a backup mail service (incoming) open me up to more spam -
are you talking about incoming or outgoing from me? It would all come
through my server and would be picked up in the same way as it does now
wouldn't it?

Cheers,

Paul.

E-mail)