Latest message you have seen: Re: OT: Kaliedascape Wannabe!!

Re: [OT] Pentium 4 HT 3.2Ghz vs. Pentium D 2.8Ghz?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Pentium 4 HT 3.2Ghz vs. Pentium D 2.8Ghz?
  • From: "Andrew Walker" <andrew.walker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:54:17 +0100

There a good deal on the Dell Dual Cores at the moment (from DVD Forums web
site):-

"[PC]Dell Dual-Core PC includes 19" TFT, WMCE2005 - =A3439

Do the usual, subtract warranty down to 1 year takes 141 off price.

Free printer too Cheap Dell PC

Goto search by e-value code tab on the right and enter this code :
318-D04516a

PC is a 5150 Dimension desktop.

The 19" monitor alone would cost 200 quid. It may not have a top
drawer
specification, but for the money ....

The deal mutates a lot, we have seen

1) =A3439 - 512M RAM 80G HDD McAfee included
2) =A3399 - 512M RAM 80G HDD McAfee included
3) =A3439 - 1G RAM 80G HDD
4) =A3439 - 1G RAM 160G HDD
5) =A3399 - 1G RAM 80G HDD
6) =A3439 - 512M 80G HDD
7) =A3439 - 512M 160G HDD "

=
=
=20
"darren_karp2001"                                    =
=
=20
<darren.karp@aog.        To:       ukha_d@yahoogroups=
.com                                                         =
=20
co.uk>                   cc:                         =
=
=20
Sent by:                 Subject:  [ukha_d] [OT] Pent=
ium 4 HT 3.2Ghz vs. Pentium D 2.8Ghz?                        =
=20
ukha_d@yahoogroup                                    =
=
=20
s.com                                                =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20
24/04/06 14:33                                       =
=
=20
Please respond to                                    =
=
=20
ukha_d                                               =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

Hi All,

I'm hunting around on the Dell website for a new PC. Should I opt for
an Intel P4 640 3.2Ghz or the Pentium D 820 2.8Ghz? We will be using
this new PC mainly for flight sim gaming.

Any advice warmly welcomed.

Cheers
Darren