Latest message you have seen: Re: Over 100 New European Products at Z-Wave Alliance Summit

[ADVERT] Tablet PC's and HP Toner Cartridges

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Tablet PC's and HP Toner Cartridges
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:32:48 +0100

Knowing our want for all things cheap and the fact we've all got a
load of =
aging PC kit I thought I'd offer the list these before sticking them on
eba=
y. Were moving offices so clearing out the IT cupboard! Much of it has
wast=
efully gone in the skip as we're running out of time before we move but I
d=
id rescue these few bits.

=20

2 x Compaq Tablets TC1000, one has original Compaq docking station. Both
ar=
e in good condition. Spec as far as I'm aware is as per this:

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=3DTC1000
but I know the one I used=
to have has 512mb.

Offers off list.

=20

HP Original Toner Cartridges BNIB.

=20

5  x  HP 03A     ( LaserJet 5P, 5MP, 6P and 6MP printers )=20=20

=20

2  x  HP 06A -   (HP LaserJet 5L and 6L Series printers, and the HP
LaserJe=
t 3100 and 3150 printer/fax/copier/scanner)

=20

=A312.00 each, postage =A34.00 by Royal Mail Second Class.

=20

Or make me an offer for multiples or the lot.

=20

Might be worth buying a cheap printer on ebay just to use the cartridges
:-=
).

=20

All replies off list please.