Latest message you have seen: RE: Quality IP PTZ CCTV Cams?

Re: Irish Newbie!

> Hello,
>
> Living in Quin, so not far from Bill. Have just finished house, 90%
> lights are X10, Comfort(not working yet?)and Cat5 in rooms all
back
> to node0. Just got the community broadband installed and set up
VoIP.
> What X10 modules have you? interested in the Din mounted LD11s.
Have
> Homeseer and is working well. Interested now in getting PVR set
up.
> What are you using, Bill
>
> Regards
>
> Liam

mostly bought appliance/lamp modules as i didnt wanna risk the DIN
modules with the electrician i had (and my pocket) Only got a couple
of din modules, have to have a look for those in the attic.

I'm just starting to look at the PVR. i've had six rios's working
for some time, mostly with xplmedianet but i had a couple of
Hauppauge MVP's that never really worked well for me. Hence i
recently stumbled on GBPVR which has a large MVP support. So this is
what i'm gonna play with. I have it streaming mp3,net radio and MPeg
movies to my MVP pretty well. I have a skystar2 card arriving
shortly, so will play with the PVR function then.

regards,

bill